- To make the reservation of excursions or services contracted with us, the client will make a deposit of 50% of the total contracted service to be provided on the agreed date.
At the time of the excursion, the client will pay the remaining 50%.
- If the client decides to cancel his reservation, the deposit return policy will be as follows:
- If you cancel your reservation 30 days before the excursion or contracted service, 100% of the deposit will be returned.
- If you cancel your reservation between 30 days before and up to 7 days beforede la realización de la excursión o servicio contratado, 50% of the deposit will be returned.
- After 7 days before the excursion or contracted service, the deposit made is not returned and you will lose it.
- If due to force majeure or temporary reasons, beyond our control, Naturacavall is forced to cancel the excursion or service contracted on the reserved day, the client will be given the option of changing the date of the excursion, service or reserved route, for another of the possibilities by Naturacavall without losing the deposit made.
In these cases, the new route, excursion or service is subject to the existing availability in our calendar and program.
If there are differences between the price of the first canceled service and the one definitively offered, the first deposit will be on account of the definitive price of the service performed.