I. Who is responsible for collecting, processing and transferring your personal data?
MALLORQUINA DE PERLES I BRODATS SL
Dir. postal: Passeig Ferrocarril, 62. 07500. Manacor.
Phone: (+34) 654.424.167 // (+34) 617.107.532
Contact email for data protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Data Protection
The user may contact our administration department at the indicated address for any questions or needs they may have regarding their personal data.
II. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Managing your request for information through our contact forms, your subscription and keeping you updated on our offers.
With your personal data, at no time will automated decisions be made or profiles will be created.
III. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
IV. How long will we keep your personal data?
The personal data that you provide us will be kept as long as the interested party does not request its deletion or as long as we need it for administrative, accounting or tax reasons according to the regulation that enables us to do so.
V. Who has access to your personal data?
It is not planned to transfer the data collected through the website to third parties, except in cases where it is required in accordance with the obligation in force at all times to meet our obligations with the public administration or meet the requirements of the Forces and Corps of State Security and Judicial Bodies.
VI What are your rights as users?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to:
- Know what your data is used for and the retention period of the same, know if automated decisions are made or profiles are prepared and their consequences (see purpose section)
- file a claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection agpd.es if they understand that we are violating their rights.
- to access to your personal data, as well as to request therectification of inaccurate or incomplete data
- request yoursuppression cuando, entre otros motivos, los datos ya no sean necesarios para los fines que fueron recogidos o se hayan opuesto al tratamiento de los mismos, sea debido a tratamientos ilícito o se revoque su consentimiento.
- request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Request theportability of your data to other service providers, whenever technically possible.
- In certain circumstances, such as when the treatment is for direct marketing, and for reasons related to your particular situation, to object to the treatment of your data, in these cases we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
VII Cancellation of the communication sending service.
To unsubscribe from the sending of our communications, it is enough that you contact us by email at the address provided in the ‘data controller’ section.